Monday, December 03, 2007

Jack's Weekend Gymnastics Meet

Jack took first "overall" in his level. Here are some pictures.


Blogger Wayne said...

Wow! That's great. Man, Jack's got some muscle tone. Some day he'll be able to take on his "old man."

December 05, 2007 2:04 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

I know. Sometimes I feel as though I need to stress we're not working him out (or feeding him steriods) or anything -- he comes by it naturally.

We're also not pushing him to compete -- he just loves gymnastics (and swimming, too).

But he's all muscle. When he swims, we've had a number of adults comment that they can't believe how muscular Jack is.

The whole kid-team sports thing is pretty new to Meg and me. I did Little Leagues as a kid, and hated it. The only thing athletic I've ever enjoyed is running by myself. So going to swim meets and gymnastics meets is a whole new world for Meg and me. But I'm game to go, as long as the kids enjoy themselves.

December 05, 2007 7:50 PM  
Blogger The Presbyteer said...

Awe. Some.
I had no idea.
I don't remember any kids who had anything like that kind of ability. Do an L seat like that? The horse? Those require muscle sets little kids just don't have.

I thought till today.

April 22, 2008 2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home